Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Bernard Debtor-Creditor Lawyers - Maine
A native of Kennebunk, Bowdoin College graduate and Yarmouth resident, Scott Logan started the Law Office of J. Scott Logan, LLC, in Portland, Maine, in order to help individuals, and small-business owners find relief from their overwhelming debt while protecting their homes and other valuable assets. Operating a statewide practice throughout Maine, with a special knowledge of York and...
Need help with a Debtor - Creditor matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a debtor with a problem with your creditor or a creditor with a problem with a debtor, and the problem does not involve bankruptcy, a debtor - creditor lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local debtor - creditor lawyer to help you with issues like credit lending and fair collection of debts to debt recovery and other forms of debt satisfaction (such as liens).
Need an attorney in Bernard, Maine?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bernard, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.