Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Booneville Debtor-Creditor Lawyers - Arkansas
At John W. Yeargan, Jr., Mount Ida, Arkansas , my mission is to learn and understand my clients' needs and the external factors affecting them so that I can aggressively and professionally represent them throughout the legal process. I clearly communicate my legal knowledge and experience, thereby enabling my clients to make well-informed decisions for themselves. My approach is to provide a...
The law firm of Rice, Adams & Woodruff, located in Jacksonville, Arkansas, is a general civil law practice dedicated to providing quality legal service in an efficient and cost effective manner. For over forty years Rice, Adams & Woodruff has earned a strong reputation in successfully representing individuals and their families in a broad range of legal matters. Our firm offers a unique...
Need help with a Debtor - Creditor matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a debtor with a problem with your creditor or a creditor with a problem with a debtor, and the problem does not involve bankruptcy, a debtor - creditor lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local debtor - creditor lawyer to help you with issues like credit lending and fair collection of debts to debt recovery and other forms of debt satisfaction (such as liens).
Need an attorney in Booneville, Arkansas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Booneville, Arkansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.