Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Crown Point Debtor-Creditor Lawyers - Indiana
SERVING THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES: Tippecanoe Clinton Carroll White Benton Warren Montgomery Jasper Newton...
Handling the needs of families as well as businesses throughout the Fort Wayne, Indiana, area, our team at Bonahoom & Bobilya LLC provides focused legal services designed to achieve your goals. Our law firm offers practical guidance and works to craft customized plans based on our clients' specific needs to help improve their lives and businesses. Helping our individual clients address legal...
Clients in Fishers, Indiana, as well as throughout the Indianapolis metropolitan area, rely on Camden & Meridew, P.C., for legal matters including consumer and corporate law, bankruptcy and family law. As a smaller law firm, we are proud of our ability to give one-on-one attention to our clients. Whether you are starting a business, struggling to keep your home in a foreclosure case or...
Located in Indianapolis, The Law Offices of Courtney Campbell gives individuals, families and businesses the legal representation they need in today's global community. We unite families working through the immigration process, help Indiana businesses secure foreign talent to expand their horizons and represent businesses through their formation and operation. Immigration may seem like a simple...
Need help with a Debtor - Creditor matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a debtor with a problem with your creditor or a creditor with a problem with a debtor, and the problem does not involve bankruptcy, a debtor - creditor lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local debtor - creditor lawyer to help you with issues like credit lending and fair collection of debts to debt recovery and other forms of debt satisfaction (such as liens).
Need an attorney in Crown Point, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Crown Point, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.