Top Eads Debtor-Creditor Lawyers - Colorado
Bill is a highly skilled transactional and business lawyer with over 30 years experience in representing small and medium-sized businesses in all of their transactional needs. After a career with a large Denver firm heading up their real estate department, Bill has grown a solo practice focusing primarily on business transactions and complex commercial litigation and general resolution of business...
Need help with a Debtor - Creditor matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a debtor with a problem with your creditor or a creditor with a problem with a debtor, and the problem does not involve bankruptcy, a debtor - creditor lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local debtor - creditor lawyer to help you with issues like credit lending and fair collection of debts to debt recovery and other forms of debt satisfaction (such as liens).
Need an attorney in Eads, Colorado?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Eads, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.