Top Estherville Debtor-Creditor Lawyers - Iowa
Offering highly customized legal solutions to business leaders and individuals, Goosmann Law Firm is known for quality representation. From our office in Sioux City, Iowa, we handle cases that include the following: Employment law and business organization Real estate and tax law Debtor-creditor issues and collections Insurance defense Trusts, wills, probate and estate administration State, local...
Moore, McKibben, Goodman, & Lorenz, LLP. was founded in 1885 by B.F. Cummings. He was joined in the practice in 1896 by Gilbert Mote. The office obtained its first telephone in the year 1900. Over the years, the firm has been known as Cummings & Mote; Mote & Wilson; Mote, Wilson & Welp; Welp, Harrison, Brennecke & Moore; and its current name Moore, McKibben, Goodman, Lorenz...
Long & Gilliam is an association of Iowa lawyers and sole practitioners Scott Long and James Gilliam. Together, they have over fifty years of legal experience representing individuals, as well as public and private companies, in business and commercial litigation disputes and in employment and labor matters. Scott and James have both been listed in Best Lawyers in America - Scott for...
Need help with a Debtor - Creditor matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a debtor with a problem with your creditor or a creditor with a problem with a debtor, and the problem does not involve bankruptcy, a debtor - creditor lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local debtor - creditor lawyer to help you with issues like credit lending and fair collection of debts to debt recovery and other forms of debt satisfaction (such as liens).
Need an attorney in Estherville, Iowa?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Estherville, Iowa attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.