Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Hanford Debtor-Creditor Lawyers - California
Consumer Rights And Employment Law Attorney The Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman provides exceptional service and advocacy for clients in Beverly Hills and throughout California. Attorney Todd Friedman has won numerous high-profile cases in a range of legal matters. The firm handles legal issues that include consumer protection, employee rights and other employment law matters, personal...
Since first opening its doors in 1966, the Hollister & Brace law firm has served the needs of a diverse range of clients throughout California's central coast for more than 50 years. Today, the attorneys continue the tradition of delivering the highest level of representation and support possible to clients across the U.S. and around the world who have legal needs involving any of the...
The Law Firm of Karen L. Grant specializes in assisting clients in bankruptcy matters and debt workouts. I represent both debtors and creditors in cases ranging from complex Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization proceedings to Chapter 13 individual debt adjustment plans and Chapter 7 liquidation bankruptcy cases filed in Santa Barbara, California and the surrounding areas. Despite the sweeping...
John F. Bradley, Jr., Attorney at Law, is a lawyer with specific focus on civil and business litigation. I have more than 20 years of experience in California legal practice in San Jose, 10 years of which has been as a solo practitioner. I am committed to providing each client with personal attention and excellence in legal representation. As your lawyer, I am personally engaged in your case. I...
Need help with a Debtor - Creditor matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a debtor with a problem with your creditor or a creditor with a problem with a debtor, and the problem does not involve bankruptcy, a debtor - creditor lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local debtor - creditor lawyer to help you with issues like credit lending and fair collection of debts to debt recovery and other forms of debt satisfaction (such as liens).
Need an attorney in Hanford, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Hanford, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.