Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Sedona Debtor-Creditor Lawyers - Arizona
Here at the law firm of Weston Legal, PLLC, in Houston, Texas, we focus solely on bankruptcy and other debt settlement services to offer you the best chance of finding the relief you seek from your overwhelming debt so that you can begin to rebuild a more stable financial future. In addition, our law firm also provides debt lawsuit defense, judgment defense, student loan defense and more, and we...
At The Dodds Law Firm, PLC, we focus on protecting the legal rights of clients who have suffered losses because of the abusive, deceptive or unfair conduct of businesses, school districts or other individuals – abuses which if not corrected may result in the ruination of our clients and adverse legal judgments against them. In addition, we routinely represent clients in matters alleging...
Israel & Gerity, PLLC, is a Phoenix law firm founded by two civil litigation attorneys dedicated to providing top-quality counsel and representation for clients throughout Arizona. Kyle A. Israel and Michael E. Gerity each bring more than 20 years of experience to their work in business law, intellectual property services, personal injury, bankruptcy, trusts and estate planning, and...
Faith, Ledyard & Faith, PLC, is a law firm that provides general legal services to businesses, individuals, real estate developers, construction companies, governmental entities and other parties throughout the greater Phoenix area and the state of Arizona. It has earned a strong reputation for delivering quality legal services in an efficient and cost-effective manner. The firm's clients...
Need help with a Debtor - Creditor matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a debtor with a problem with your creditor or a creditor with a problem with a debtor, and the problem does not involve bankruptcy, a debtor - creditor lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local debtor - creditor lawyer to help you with issues like credit lending and fair collection of debts to debt recovery and other forms of debt satisfaction (such as liens).
Need an attorney in Sedona, Arizona?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sedona, Arizona attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.