Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Sedro-woolley Defamation Lawyers - Washington
Fogarty Law Group PLLC represents businesses, public entities, and individuals in a broad range of civil disputes. Our varied litigation practice provides us with the opportunity to appear in state, federal and administrative actions. We also serve as local counsel for out-of-state clients. We are committed to helping our clients efficiently meet their goals. We offer competitive rates and are...
When your boss in Seattle, Washington, breaches the terms of an employment contract to fire you, you may feel angry, defenseless and unprepared for the fallout. Our law office, Alex Berger, Attorney at Law, will be by your side to stand up to employers that think they can get away with unlawful conduct. We know that your family and livelihood are your biggest priorities when you lose your job. Our...
You count on employers in Bremerton, Washington, to treat you with dignity and pay you fairly. When they do not, the effects are devastating. At our law office, Alex Berger, Attorney at Law, we understand the profound impact that an employment conflict can have on your life. Being wrongfully terminated, for example, leaves you not only reeling with questions, but also with unforeseen financial...
Been the victim of Defamation?
You've come to the right place. Defamation of character can be as damaging as any physical injury including damaging you at work, among your peers, or among your friends and family. If you have been the victim of defamation, including slander or libel, then an experienced defamation attorney may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local defamation of character lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for injuries caused by defamation against you.
Need an attorney in Sedro-woolley, Washington?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sedro-woolley, Washington attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.