Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Tarboro Defamation Lawyers - North Carolina
At The Noble Law Firm in Raleigh, North Carolina, a team of award-winning legal professionals guides employees through the difficult circumstances surrounding employment law claims. Suffering sexual harassment, being wrongfully terminated or receiving less pay than was earned is not only painful, but it may also be illegal. This practice has attorneys who combine decades of experience litigating...
For nearly 20 years, our attorneys at the Law Offices of Jason Ora Wunsch have offered dedicated personal injury representation to people in Lillington and throughout the state of North Carolina. When people are injured due to the negligent or careless actions of another person, group or company, our team works to help them achieve financial justice. For the convenience of our clients, our law...
The workplace should be a safe environment for employees. At The Noble Law Firm in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, a team of experienced attorneys advocates for workers in employment law cases. Since opening its doors, the practice has successfully guided countless people through issues such as the following: Sexual harassment Wrongful termination Whistleblower/qui tam Wage and hour disputes...
At the law firm of Henson & Talley in Greensboro, North Carolina, we offer comprehensive legal services and high-quality representation in the following practice areas to serve the needs of individuals and businesses throughout the Triad Region and the rest of North Carolina: Business and corporate law and commercial litigation : Whether you are just starting your business or need solid...
Been the victim of Defamation?
You've come to the right place. Defamation of character can be as damaging as any physical injury including damaging you at work, among your peers, or among your friends and family. If you have been the victim of defamation, including slander or libel, then an experienced defamation attorney may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local defamation of character lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for injuries caused by defamation against you.
Need an attorney in Tarboro, North Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Tarboro, North Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.