Top Bentonville Disability Insurance Lawyers - Virginia
Dabdoub Law Firm, P.A. —Disability Insurance Lawyers (Nationwide representation offered) Dabdoub Law Firm focuses on representing people with claims for disability benefits with insurance companies. Because the law firm was built to be a disability insurance law firm , the firm has significant experience in helping clients with disability claims at any stage of a disability claim. The firm...
Dedicated to Helping Physicians and Professionals with Disability Insurance Claims The experienced team at the Law Offices of Seltzer & Associates is nationally recognized for excellence in achieving quick, favorable results on behalf of professionals and business executives filing disability claims. We represent physicians, lawyers, executives, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists,...
Over 50 years combined experience. If you've been injured, call for your free consultation. At the law office of Ackerman & Falcon, LLP, in Vienna, Virginia, we devote our practice exclusively to helping people who have suffered an injury or loss obtain the full amount of compensation they deserve to cover their expenses and provide for themselves and their families. Serving plaintiff clients...
At the law office of Renfro & Renfro, we provide dedicated Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury representation to clients in the Richmond and Petersburg metropolitan region of Virginia, as well as throughout Amelia, Chesterfield, Powhatan, Prince George, Hanover and Henrico counties. Offering focused counsel and fierce advocacy, our attorneys strive to help our clients obtain the best...
Need help with a Disability Claim?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member have suffered a long term disability caused by serious injuries or illness that have left you unable to work, contacting an experienced disability attorney can help.
Disability insurance carried by most employers can be extremely helpful to an
individual suffering from an illness or injury and also suffering from a long
Use FindLaw to hire a local disability lawyer if you need help with a disability claim.
Need an attorney in Bentonville, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bentonville, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.