Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Clayton Disability Insurance Lawyers - Missouri
Dabdoub Law Firm, P.A. —Disability Insurance Lawyers (Nationwide representation offered) Dabdoub Law Firm focuses on representing people with claims for disability benefits with insurance companies. Because the law firm was built to be a disability insurance law firm , the firm has significant experience in helping clients with disability claims at any stage of a disability claim. The firm...
Working on behalf of small and mid-sized businesses, I handle all aspects of employment and labor law. My practice, Rowe Law Office, LLC, is based in St. Louis, Missouri. There, I counsel, support and advocate for my clients. I have more than 25 years of experience steering companies through cases that involve: • Contracts and employment agreements • Employee complaints • Ethics and...
If you live in or around St. Louis, Missouri, and you suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of a workplace accident or an accident caused by someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, you can turn to the legal professionals at the Bollwerk & Tatlow, LLC, law firm for the quality, personalized representation you need to help increase your chances of obtaining the full amount of...
For 10 years, Tarry Law Firm, L.L.C., has provided legal counsel to individuals in Cape Girardeau and throughout southeastern Missouri. We assist in a range of family law proceedings. Our law firm understands that legal matters are personal matters. We know it is crucial not only to resolve your procedural disputes, but also to protect the relationships most important to you. This is why we are...
Need help with a Disability Claim?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member have suffered a long term disability caused by serious injuries or illness that have left you unable to work, contacting an experienced disability attorney can help.
Disability insurance carried by most employers can be extremely helpful to an
individual suffering from an illness or injury and also suffering from a long
Use FindLaw to hire a local disability lawyer if you need help with a disability claim.
Need an attorney in Clayton, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Clayton, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.