Top Sister Bay Disability Insurance Lawyers - Wisconsin
Dabdoub Law Firm, P.A. —Disability Insurance Lawyers (Nationwide representation offered) Dabdoub Law Firm focuses on representing people with claims for disability benefits with insurance companies. Because the law firm was built to be a disability insurance law firm , the firm has significant experience in helping clients with disability claims at any stage of a disability claim. The firm...
Overview Dealing with any type of legal issue in Wisconsin can be confusing and stressful. At Nicolet Law Office, S.C., we know that that this means that your case is likely always on your mind right now, and will be until it is resolved. Because of this, we work hard to help you get through your legal case in a quick and efficient manner, while still reaching as fair of an outcome as possible....
At Steimle Birschbach, we are fully committed to delivering the highest level of service and support to those who seek our counsel. With office locations in Manitowoc and Sheboygan, Wisconsin, our law firm provides convenient access to quality, dependable representation for businesses, individuals and families throughout the region who have legal needs related to any of the following: Business law...
The Law Firm of Jerome A. Maeder, SC, has represented injured persons for over 40 years and is known throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest as “lawyers for the injured.” The firm’s three personal injury lawyers have devoted their entire professional lives representing injured persons in auto accidents, slip and falls, product liabilities, truck wrecks, building and construction accidents, dog bites,...
Need help with a Disability Claim?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member have suffered a long term disability caused by serious injuries or illness that have left you unable to work, contacting an experienced disability attorney can help.
Disability insurance carried by most employers can be extremely helpful to an
individual suffering from an illness or injury and also suffering from a long
Use FindLaw to hire a local disability lawyer if you need help with a disability claim.
Need an attorney in Sister Bay, Wisconsin?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sister Bay, Wisconsin attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.