Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Chalmette Discrimination Lawyers - Louisiana
Denver Trial Lawyers Fighting For The Victims Of Workplace Discrimination For many people, the thought of taking legal action against an employer for allowing or encouraging a hostile work environment can be quite intimidating. At Bachus & Schanker, LLC, however, our team of aggressive trial attorneys can level the playing field and fight to protect your rights. We can give you a voice. From...
Compassionate With You. Tough On The Opposition. At the law office of Victor R. Farrugia, Attorney at Law, we are proud to provide comprehensive employment law representation to employees in New Orleans and throughout the surrounding areas of Louisiana. Our mission is to level the playing field for you, standing up on your behalf against businesses that fail to treat you fairly. We are skilled in...
Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP ("BLB&G") prosecutes class and private actions nationwide on behalf of individual and institutional clients. Since our founding in 1983, we have obtained many of the largest monetary recoveries in history and achieved precedent-setting corporate governance reforms on behalf of our clients. As a result of our accomplishments, the firm and our attorneys have...
www.wgilbertfaulk.com Do you have a legal problem? Talk with Faulk! The Louisiana law firm of W. Gilbert Faulk Jr. is here to offer highly knowledgeable legal representation to individuals and businesses throughout Baton Rouge. With extensive experience in a spectrum of legal matters, Gilbert can assist you with issues involving: Business law — Buying, selling or starting a corporation or...
Victim of Discrimination?
You've come to the right place. If you feel you were discriminated against or given unequal treatment based on race, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation or religion, a discrimination lawyer can help.
Discrimination can arise in a number of settings -- including employment, housing, lending, and education.
Use FindLaw to hire a local discrimination lawyer to ensure you are treated equally.
Need an attorney in Chalmette, Louisiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Chalmette, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.