Top Naylor Discrimination Lawyers - Missouri
Discrimination Has No Place In The Workplace Melvin D. Kennedy is an experienced employment law attorney who possesses unique insight representing both employers and employees in cases involving discrimination and unlawful employment practices. While he is a skilled trial lawyer, he possesses equal success in finding resolution through mediation. At The Law Office of Melvin D. Kennedy, LLC,...
Working on behalf of small and mid-sized businesses, I handle all aspects of employment and labor law. My practice, Rowe Law Office, LLC, is based in St. Louis, Missouri. There, I counsel, support and advocate for my clients. I have more than 25 years of experience steering companies through cases that involve: • Contracts and employment agreements • Employee complaints • Ethics and...
Victim of Discrimination?
You've come to the right place. If you feel you were discriminated against or given unequal treatment based on race, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation or religion, a discrimination lawyer can help.
Discrimination can arise in a number of settings -- including employment, housing, lending, and education.
Use FindLaw to hire a local discrimination lawyer to ensure you are treated equally.
Need an attorney in Naylor, Missouri?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Naylor, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.