Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Winnsboro Discrimination Lawyers - South Carolina
Smith & Griffith, LLP, based in Anderson, South Carolina, is a team of knowledgeable attorneys and professional staff who help clients who have been injured or who have become disabled. Our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers have decades of experience winning cases and a long-standing commitment to helping injury victims secure fair compensation. We have assisted clients with a full...
Hood Law Firm, LLC was established in 1985 by Charleston attorney Robert H. Hood, formerly a partner in the law firm of Sinkler, Gibbs & Simons. Specializing exclusively in civil litigation cases, the firm has grown rapidly since its inception and continues to grow to meet the needs of its diverse clients. The majority of the firm's practice involves the defense of negligence and...
When your future is on the line, Rosen Law Firm, LLC, is your trusted source of advice and support. In personal injury and family law cases, we represent people throughout Charleston, South Carolina, with compassion and integrity. A car accident, divorce, custody battle or catastrophic injury could call into question your well-being, your relationships and your finances. We alleviate concerns by...
Victim of Discrimination?
You've come to the right place. If you feel you were discriminated against or given unequal treatment based on race, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation or religion, a discrimination lawyer can help.
Discrimination can arise in a number of settings -- including employment, housing, lending, and education.
Use FindLaw to hire a local discrimination lawyer to ensure you are treated equally.
Need an attorney in Winnsboro, South Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Winnsboro, South Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.