Top Amherst Divorce Lawyers - Colorado
A Path to Great Criminal Defense We believe that people accused of a crime are entitled to the highest standards of performance. In our criminal defense work we are committed to these goals: • Know the law , Knowing the law well is an invaluable courtroom advantage. • Be effective investigators , skilled at analyzing and interpreting evidence. • Be persistent negotiators , leaving...
With offices in Fort Collins and Greeley, Attorney J. J. (Jim) Vick provides outstanding legal advice and representation to clients throughout Colorado, including the counties of Weld and Larimer, in the following areas of the law: Family Law and Divorce - adoption and stepparent adoptions, alimony, allocation of parental rights, child custody, child support, contempt citations, custody petitions,...
With over 30 years of combined experience in courtrooms around the State of Colorado, including the trial and appellate levels, the lawyers of Rapp, Manzer & Minnerop, LLP possess the essential knowledge, consummate skill, and passionate intensity to help you solve even the most complex legal problems....
Experienced Business Law, Estate Planning and Family Law Attorneys Since 1972, Wick & Trautwein, LLC has helped individuals and businesses resolve challenging legal problems. We provide personalized solutions designed to meet our clients' individual needs and to resolve each matter in the most positive manner possible. For responsive service and cost-effective results, turn to Wick &...
Family Law Attorney in Longmont, Colorado Arriving at good solutions to family problems can be a frustrating process for many people. Whether you are finalizing the terms of your divorce or negotiating child custody arrangements, working with an experienced lawyer can make the process easier. My name is Shea Linn Burchill and I have dedicated my practice to helping clients resolve family law...
Facing Divorce or Legal Separation?
You've come to the right place. If you are considering an annulment, legal separation, or divorce, a divorce lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local divorce lawyer near you to work with you on issues like community property division, debt allocation, child custody and support, alimony, and tax considerations.
Need an attorney in Amherst, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Amherst, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.