Crockett County, TX: Divorce Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Laura Dale & Associates, P.C., is a Houston-based law firm focusing on family law from both local and global perspectives. Our attorneys handle complex family law cases, ranging from high-profile divorce cases to international child custody cases. Laura Dale has handled many cases that involved international child abduction and has been very successful at ensuring that the children involved...
Facing Divorce or Legal Separation?
You've come to the right place. If you are considering an annulment, legal separation, or divorce, a divorce lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local divorce lawyer near you to work with you on issues like community property division, debt allocation, child custody and support, alimony, and tax considerations.
Need an attorney in Crockett County, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Crockett County, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.