Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Kailua Kona Divorce Lawyers - Hawaii
At Michael Fayard, Attorney at Law, I stop at nothing to help you through your legal situation. My law office in Maui, Hawaii, is a general practice where I handle criminal defense, personal injury, business law and bankruptcy cases. Essentially, I am there for you when you need it most. Working with me means receiving the benefits of: • Decades of legal experience • A former prosecutor...
Cain and Herren is a team of highly respected and experienced attorneys who are here to help you resolve your case. Whether it involves bankruptcy, a family law matter, a criminal law matter or a contract or trust, Cain and Herren has the skills to resolve your case. Our attorneys know that people who are facing legal problems need quick and clear answers to their legal questions....
Facing Divorce or Legal Separation?
You've come to the right place. If you are considering an annulment, legal separation, or divorce, a divorce lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local divorce lawyer near you to work with you on issues like community property division, debt allocation, child custody and support, alimony, and tax considerations.
Need an attorney in Kailua Kona, Hawaii?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Kailua Kona, Hawaii attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.