Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
San Bernardino County, CA: Divorce Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Our firm provides representation in all Family Law matters with a focus on quality of service. You need not only an aggressive attorney, but an attorney focused on your needs. Schedule your initial consultation at no charge with the Law Office of Stacy Albelais by calling (951) 686-8662....
At the Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman in San Bernardino, California, my firm focuses on three areas of the law: criminal defense, family law and immigration. I am dedicated and strongly committed to protecting the rights of Southern Californians in Orange, Riverside, San Bernardo and San Diego counties and throughout the Inland Empire. I firmly believe that each of my clients deserves my respect,...
Milligan, Beswick, Levine, Knox, LLP., offers experienced representation for criminal defense, family law and personal injury cases. Based in San Bernardino, California, the law firm serves clients throughout Southern California and the Inland Empire. The law firm's criminal defense practice includes matters pertaining to DUI, domestic violence, drug offenses and white collar crimes. The...
Facing Divorce or Legal Separation?
You've come to the right place. If you are considering an annulment, legal separation, or divorce, a divorce lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local divorce lawyer near you to work with you on issues like community property division, debt allocation, child custody and support, alimony, and tax considerations.
Need an attorney in San Bernardino County, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a San Bernardino County, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.