Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Tarrant County, TX: Divorce Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Compassionate Representation In Grapevine, Texas Skilled business and family law attorney Traci Hutton vigorously represents the interests of residents in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Located on Main Street in Grapevine, Texas, attorney Hutton has been practicing family and business law since 2000. Traci Hutton, the founding attorney in a small law firm, combines her passion for the...
The Harris Law Firm is a boutique, client-centered practice located in Fort Worth, Texas. Our team focuses on a wide range of family law matters, particularly divorce and child custody. At The Harris Law Firm, we are committed to placing our clients' needs first in every issue from divorce, child custody, adoption, and Child Protective Services cases. Before commencing any action on a case, we...
Facing Divorce or Legal Separation?
You've come to the right place. If you are considering an annulment, legal separation, or divorce, a divorce lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local divorce lawyer near you to work with you on issues like community property division, debt allocation, child custody and support, alimony, and tax considerations.
Need an attorney in Tarrant County, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Tarrant County, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.