Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Webb City Domestic Violence Lawyers - Missouri
Law Office Of Adam Woody: Our Defense Is Your Best Offense You or a loved one has been accused and charged with a crime. Now what do you do? Whether you were arrested for a DUI/DWI in Springfield or face other serious criminal accusations elsewhere in Missouri, there's no reason for you to face the charges on your own. At the Law Office of Adam Woody, founder and lead attorney, Adam Woody, can...
Missouri Trial Attorneys Advocating for Your Best Interests Located in Columbia, Missouri, the law firm of Harper, Evans, Wade & Netemeyer serves clients throughout the state in the legal areas of personal injury, workers' compensation, criminal defense and family law. Our firm is led by a team of lawyers with more than 70 years of trial experience, and a team of competent and skilled legal...
Top Defense Lawyer Luke Alsobrook understands the challenges people face when dealing with charges for sex offenses or other such crimes. The law office serves clients in the Kansas City, Missouri, metropolitan area, as well as throughout Jackson County, with representation in matters, including DUI, drug possession, theft, assault and murder. Beginning with a free initial consultation, Mr....
In 1987, attorney Gary K. Patton founded our Liberty law firm, Patton Wagner & Associates, P.C. Today, nearly 30 years later, our firm has a reputation as one of the leading firms in the Kansas City metropolitan area, representing clients from Missouri's Clay, Jackson, Cass, Lafayette, Platte, Ray, Clinton, Buchannan and Henry counties who seek our legal team's assistance with a wide range of...
Were you the victim of Domestic Violence?
You've come to the right place. If you’ve been abused by somebody close to you, an experienced domestic violence attorney can help.
Domestic violence can include many types of abuse including spousal abuse and other types of family abuse or dating abuse. Domestic violence can also include emotional abuse as well as physical abuse.
Use FindLaw to hire a local domestic violence lawyer near you who can help recover money and other damages for injuries caused by domestic violence against you.
Need an attorney in Webb City, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Webb City, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.