Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Gwinnett County, GA: Drug Crime Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
At Tyler Moore Law, LLC in Lawrenceville, Georgia, we understand how scary and stressful it can be to face serious criminal charges. As part of our law firm's jail visit guarantee, we promise to visit you or your loved one in jail within 24 hours after you retain our services. Serving clients throughout Gwinnett County and the surrounding areas, the attorneys at our law firm work hard to...
If you face criminal charges, come to Crawford and Boyle, LLC, in Monroe, Georgia. The experienced attorneys in our law firm focus on criminal law and family law, and we proudly represent clients throughout Clarke, Gwinnett and Walton counties. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, including former prosecutorial experience, our law firm’s attorneys know criminal law and how...
The Georgia criminal defense attorneys at Abt Law Firm, LLC have over 24 years of experience providing aggressive representation to those accused of a crime. Facing criminal charges is a serious situation for anyone. We know that every story has two sides and make sure the court hears our clients' version of events. After over 2,500 cases, we are proud to be the positive force of change that each...
Located in Snellville, Georgia, KL Jackson Law LLC offers exceptional representation in family law and criminal law to help you address the serious and pressing legal challenges affecting your life, your family and your future. Serving clients throughout Gwinnett, Clark, DeKalb and Fulton counties and all of North Georgia, attorney Kemay L. Jackson has more than 10 years of legal experience, and...
Charged with a Drug Crime?
You've come to the right place. Sometimes substance abuse treatments don't work, and these people find themselves facing drug crime charges.
If you suffer from addiction or substance abuse and have been arrested for a drug offense, an experience drug crimes attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local drug crimes attorney near you to help prevent a multi-year jail sentence.
Need an attorney in Gwinnett County, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gwinnett County, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.