Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Londonderry Drug Crime Lawyers - New Hampshire
Based in Nashua, New Hampshire, Attorney Timothy J. Goulden provides affordable, responsive legal advice and representation. His law firm focuses primarily on criminal law and DWI/OUI, but he also is prepared to represent clients for civil litigation and personal injury claims. Criminal defense encompasses the majority of attorney Goulden's practice. He focuses on serious misdemeanors and...
From our centrally located law offices in Manchester, New Hampshire, the dedicated legal professionals at Associated Attorneys of New England are here to help. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine, our law firm's staff possess decades of combined legal experience, and we operate under a simple mission to deliver the personalized, quality...
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Stephen C. Brown & Associates are committed to providing decisive legal solutions geared toward bettering the lives of residents in Rochester, New Hampshire, and the surrounding areas. Because of the costly nature of personal injury, we focus much of our resources on helping victims of car accidents, slip-and-fall cases, medical malpractice and trucking...
My name is Joseph D. Garrison and I founded my Northern New Hampshire law firm to offer a wide range of high-quality legal services to the residents and business owners in Northern and Central New Hampshire. Today, I have a strong reputation as a skilled trial attorney, which leads clients to seek my assistance when facing legal challenges related to: Criminal law, including defense against...
Charged with a Drug Crime?
You've come to the right place. Sometimes substance abuse treatments don't work, and these people find themselves facing drug crime charges.
If you suffer from addiction or substance abuse and have been arrested for a drug offense, an experience drug crimes attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local drug crimes attorney near you to help prevent a multi-year jail sentence.
Need an attorney in Londonderry, New Hampshire?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Londonderry, New Hampshire attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.