Top Pyatt Drug Crime Lawyers - Arkansas
From its main office in Little Rock, Arkansas, the James Law Firm is dedicated to protecting the rights, liberties and freedoms of its clients. With two additional offices in Conway and Fayetteville, we represent residents in the Little Rock metro area and Pulaski County, as well as those in Benton, Bryant, Lonoke and Jacksonville and throughout the state, who need solid defense counsel against a...
Little Rock Criminal Defense Attorney John Wesley Hall has nearly 55 years of experience representing clients charged with drug crimes, homicide and sex crimes. Our office has also handled cases involving appeals and post-conviction proceedings, and we represent clients in various parole and probation revocation cases. John Wesley Hall is a former president of the National Association of Criminal...
Here at the law office of Aundrea Stone Hanna, P.L.L.C., in Fort Smith, Arkansas, we want you to know that lawyers are real people too. We are compassionate and caring, and we want only what is best for our clients. As such, we promise to do whatever we can to assist and support you, your family and your business as you face some of the toughest legal challenges you may ever encounter, and our law...
Located in Benton, Arkansas, The Lancaster Law Firm is dedicated to helping our clients protect their rights, their finances and their freedoms. Serving all of Central Arkansas, our law firm offers a full range of services to assist individuals and families with their most important and pressing legal issues related to any of the following: Bankruptcy Business litigation and contract disputes...
Charged with a Drug Crime?
You've come to the right place. Sometimes substance abuse treatments don't work, and these people find themselves facing drug crime charges.
If you suffer from addiction or substance abuse and have been arrested for a drug offense, an experience drug crimes attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local drug crimes attorney near you to help prevent a multi-year jail sentence.
Need an attorney in Pyatt, Arkansas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Pyatt, Arkansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.