Top Sulphur Drug Crime Lawyers - Louisiana
Walt Sanchez understands the importance of your case and the difference a successful outcome can make in your life. You can depend on The Sanchez Law Firm, L.L.C. to represent you with energy, skill and determination....
At Hawkins Legal, we are there to deliver unbiased representation for clients facing criminal allegations in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Our law office offers years of experience advocating for people charged with misdemeanors and felonies. We are not intimidated by serious offenses. No matter what adversities stand in the way of our clients and justice, we are there to exercise their constitutional...
Here at the Hills Law Firm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, we are fully prepared to help you with all of the important and pressing legal challenges affecting your family, your livelihood, your freedom and your future. To that end, our law firm offers exceptional advocacy, counsel and support in a variety of practice areas that affect your life the most, and we serve clients throughout the greater...
At Dewey & Braud Law, LLC, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, we devote our time and resources to helping our clients protect their rights, entitlements and freedoms. Serving the entire state of Louisiana, the attorneys at our law firm provide personalized assistance and effective support to those who face legal challenges involving any of the following: Criminal defense against all types of felony...
Attorney DeVonna Ponthieu founded her Denham Springs law firm, the Law Office of DeVonna Ponthieu, LLC, in 2002. For the past 14 years, she has dedicated her practice to providing high-quality legal services in the areas of family law and criminal law to the residents of Livingston and Tangipahoa parishes, and the surrounding southeastern Louisiana area. Today, the people of the region know...
Charged with a Drug Crime?
You've come to the right place. Sometimes substance abuse treatments don't work, and these people find themselves facing drug crime charges.
If you suffer from addiction or substance abuse and have been arrested for a drug offense, an experience drug crimes attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local drug crimes attorney near you to help prevent a multi-year jail sentence.
Need an attorney in Sulphur, Louisiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sulphur, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.