Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Albany Drugs & Medical Devices Lawyers - Georgia
Located in Perry, Georgia, the Law Offices of John D. Christy, P.C., provides experienced workers' compensation and personal injury assistance to injured victims from all across the state. Attorney John D. Christy is a premier local authority on workers' compensation law, a claim supported by more than 32 years of dedicated casework. Mr. Christy takes a close personal interest in each case,...
For more than 20 years, our attorneys have helped injured clients in Georgia and Alabama obtain justice and compensation following car,motorcycle and truck wrecks, slip-and-falls, workplace injuries, animal attacks, and other situations in which the negligence of another party led to a serious injury or disability. Please see the RECOMMENDATIONS provided through this website for more...
The Injury Lawyers Based in Macon, the law firm of Gautreaux Law, LLC, represents accident victims across Georgia. We are trial-ready advocates who are not afraid to confront the largest insurance company or the most imposing corporation to obtain justice and fair compensation for you. We won't settle your case for a lower amount simply so we can move on to the next client, treating you like...
At the law firm of Jonathan R. Brockman, P.C., our experienced attorneys serve clients across Carroll County and the entire West Georgia area who suffered an injury or loss caused by someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. Handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, as well as workers' compensation claims, our attorneys work hard to secure the compensation and benefits...
Injured by a Drug or Medical Device?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has been injured by a drug (Accutane, Yaz, Zoloft, etc.) or a medical device (stents, DePuy hip replacements, etc.), a drugs and medical devices lawyer can help.
A drugs and medical devices lawyer can help you establish legal fault of the product manufacturer and help identify the exact cause of your injuries.
Use FindLaw to hire a local drugs and medical devices lawyer who can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
Need an attorney in Albany, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Albany, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.