Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Burnsville Drugs & Medical Devices Lawyers - Minnesota
If you or a loved one is suffering from the negligent or careless actions of a physician, nurse or another health care provider, it pays to have an attorney on your side with the experience and resources necessary to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Established in 1938 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Robins Kaplan LLP has grown to become one of the most respected law firms practicing...
Baillon Thome Jozwiak & Wanta LLP in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a team of experienced trial lawyers focusing on employment law and consumer protection litigation. The law firm has earned a reputation for achieving positive results in cases involving complex issues of fact and law. In the area of employment law, Baillon Thome Jozwiak & Wanta LLP represents employees in cases involving...
Injured by a Drug or Medical Device?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has been injured by a drug (Accutane, Yaz, Zoloft, etc.) or a medical device (stents, DePuy hip replacements, etc.), a drugs and medical devices lawyer can help.
A drugs and medical devices lawyer can help you establish legal fault of the product manufacturer and help identify the exact cause of your injuries.
Use FindLaw to hire a local drugs and medical devices lawyer who can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
Need an attorney in Burnsville, Minnesota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Burnsville, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.