Top Germantown Drugs & Medical Devices Lawyers - Tennessee
With offices in Memphis, Tennessee, Bailey & Greer PLLC is the law firm you can turn to after an accident or injury. We understand just how traumatic and life-altering the aftermath of an accident is, and we want to see you move on in life and receive the compensation you deserve. Our law firm handles a wide variety of personal injury cases, including: Auto accidents: Motor vehicle...
Facing bankruptcy may seem overwhelming, but it is not something anyone has to go through alone. At Darrell Castle and Associates in Memphis, Tennessee, we offer free initial consultations to people who are dealing with financial problems. The attorneys at our law office have decades of combined experience not only in filing for bankruptcy but also in initiating personal injury and Social Security...
Butler, Vines and Babb is a Knoxville, Tennessee based law firm that was established in 1973 by attorneys who had already been working together for several years. When first organized, the firm focused on trial work, but diversified over the years to serve the many needs of an expanding client list. Although the firm and the areas of practice have grown, its members remain dedicated to the...
Injured by a Drug or Medical Device?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has been injured by a drug (Accutane, Yaz, Zoloft, etc.) or a medical device (stents, DePuy hip replacements, etc.), a drugs and medical devices lawyer can help.
A drugs and medical devices lawyer can help you establish legal fault of the product manufacturer and help identify the exact cause of your injuries.
Use FindLaw to hire a local drugs and medical devices lawyer who can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
Need an attorney in Germantown, Tennessee?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Germantown, Tennessee attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.