Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Harrisville Drugs & Medical Devices Lawyers - Michigan
Based in the Detroit metropolitan area on Lake Orion, near the Palace of Auburn Hills in Oakland County Michigan, THE WOLF LAW FIRM offers aggressive and innovative legal representation for businesses and individuals in Michigan and nationwide. With over 80 years of combined experience, our attorneys have the knowledge, tenacity and legal acumen to handle a wide range of matters, including:...
At the law firm of Sumner & Associates, P.C., in Rochester Hills, Michigan, we are fully prepared to help you with all of the important and pressing legal issues affecting your life, your family, your freedom and your future. Serving clients throughout Oakland County, Macomb County, Clinton Township, the Village of Clarkston, Novi and the surrounding Detroit metro area, the attorneys at...
At the Law Office of Julian J. Poota, PLLC, we are committed to resolving our clients' criminal law issues with excellence and compassion. Our Southfield law firm serves Michigan clients in need of zealous representation. We are dedicated to high quality, professional service. Since 2004, the Law Office of Julian J. Poota, PLLC, has been providing personalized legal representation in the Detroit...
I'll Fight For You I am Michigan personal injury attorney Paul Whiting. My law firm, Whiting Law, is based in Southfield and serves clients in the Detroit metro and throughout the state. If you have been injured by the negligence of another party, you can count on me to fight for maximum compensation for you. You can also count on being treated like a valued individual, not a mere case number. I...
Injured by a Drug or Medical Device?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has been injured by a drug (Accutane, Yaz, Zoloft, etc.) or a medical device (stents, DePuy hip replacements, etc.), a drugs and medical devices lawyer can help.
A drugs and medical devices lawyer can help you establish legal fault of the product manufacturer and help identify the exact cause of your injuries.
Use FindLaw to hire a local drugs and medical devices lawyer who can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
Need an attorney in Harrisville, Michigan?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Harrisville, Michigan attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.