Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lawrence Township Drugs & Medical Devices Lawyers - New Jersey
Your Personal Injury Legal Advocate Unlike general practitioners who handle real estate, criminal and matrimonial matters, Michael P. Burakoff has devoted his practice to the representation of accident victims and their families. Representatives and attorneys for the insurance companies who are responsible for providing compensation to injured clients and their families recognize his knowledge and...
Since 1969, The Rothenberg Law Firm LLP has secured hundreds of millions of dollars for injured clients. Personal injury law is our sole focus and our passion. As one of the country’s premier personal injury law firms, we represent injured clients nationwide. The firm has multiple offices in Hackensack, New Jersey, Philadelphia and New York. Our Mission: Providing Holistic Support And Securing...
New Jersey Injury Lawyer, Jeffrey Amtman, can help you with all types of injury claims, including: Automobile accidents Truck accidents Motorcycle accidents Construction site accidents Slip and fall /Trip and fall Defective products Dangerous and defective drugs Medical malpractice Wrongful death Catastrophic injuries Brain and spinal cord injuries Workers' compensation / workplace accidents...
Injured by a Drug or Medical Device?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has been injured by a drug (Accutane, Yaz, Zoloft, etc.) or a medical device (stents, DePuy hip replacements, etc.), a drugs and medical devices lawyer can help.
A drugs and medical devices lawyer can help you establish legal fault of the product manufacturer and help identify the exact cause of your injuries.
Use FindLaw to hire a local drugs and medical devices lawyer who can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
Need an attorney in Lawrence Township, New Jersey?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lawrence Township, New Jersey attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.