Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Seymour Drugs & Medical Devices Lawyers - Connecticut
Successful Solutions for Challenging Legal Issues At Hurwitz Sagarin Slossberg & Knuff, a Connecticut general practice litigation firm, attorneys are respected for their record of resolving particularly challenging cases effectively and economically through the use of creative strategies. The firm's lawyers are accomplished and well recognized for their representation on behalf of clients in...
Connecticut Workers' Compensation Attorneys At Ventura, Ribeiro & Smith, we are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our clients. As a personal injury firm, we work daily on behalf of clients who have been injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. We understand that the work we do has a profound impact on the lives of our clients and their families. When we...
I am attorney Lucas M. Watson, and from my law firm in Hartford, Connecticut, the Lucas M. Watson Law Office, I strive to deliver the highest level of advocacy and support to those who suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. Along with handling all types of personal injury claims, my legal practice also provides exceptional defense counsel...
Injured by a Drug or Medical Device?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has been injured by a drug (Accutane, Yaz, Zoloft, etc.) or a medical device (stents, DePuy hip replacements, etc.), a drugs and medical devices lawyer can help.
A drugs and medical devices lawyer can help you establish legal fault of the product manufacturer and help identify the exact cause of your injuries.
Use FindLaw to hire a local drugs and medical devices lawyer who can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
Need an attorney in Seymour, Connecticut?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Seymour, Connecticut attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.