Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Providence DUI / DWI Lawyers - Kentucky
When people in Louisville, Kentucky, become victims of negligence, they often need dedicated legal assistance. At the law office of Michael T. Burns, PLLC, I assist those who have been seriously injured in automobile accidents, tractor-trailer collisions or motorcycle accidents. People may be entitled to compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages from work and property damage. My office...
Located in La Grange, Kentucky, The Law Office of Jon R. Fee, PLLC, offers a full range of quality legal services to clients throughout Oldham County and the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following: Family law and divorce Criminal defense Personal injury Protection orders A highly rated attorney with more than 10 years of legal experience, Jon R. Fee established his...
Sean P. Paris focuses his law practice on family law, to include divorce, child custody and support, maintenance/alimony and post-decree modifications. We offer comprehensive legal solutions to meet the needs of businesses and individuals. Pearson & Paris is known for outstanding service to our clients and for our proven ability to solve even the most complex problems. Sean Paris is known for...
Facing a DUI - DWI?
You've come to the right place. If you've been arrested for DUI (Driving Under the Influence), DWI (Driving While Intoxicated), or another drunk driving offense, you may lose your license, pay hefty fines, or face jail time.
A DUI - DWI attorney may challenge aspects of a DUI - DWI charge, including breathalyzer results, blood tests, and chemical testing procedures.
Use FindLaw to hire a local DUI - DWI attorney to defend you at each stage of a DUI-DWI case -- from arrest to an appeal after conviction.
Need an attorney in Providence, Kentucky?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Providence, Kentucky attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.