Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Spirit Lake DUI / DWI Lawyers - Iowa
Attorneys Sean P. Spellman and Mary K. "Molly" Spellman are the brother-and-sister legal team who co-founded West Des Moines' Spellman Law, P.C. At their law firm, they work together to build strong criminal defense strategies for accused individuals from throughout the Des Moines metropolitan area. Thanks to their record for success in complex criminal law cases, clients from throughout the state...
Moore, McKibben, Goodman, & Lorenz, LLP. was founded in 1885 by B.F. Cummings. He was joined in the practice in 1896 by Gilbert Mote. The office obtained its first telephone in the year 1900. Over the years, the firm has been known as Cummings & Mote; Mote & Wilson; Mote, Wilson & Welp; Welp, Harrison, Brennecke & Moore; and its current name Moore, McKibben, Goodman, Lorenz...
Attorney Steve Wandro founded Wandro & Associates, P.C., in 1996. Over the past 20 years, we have built a reputation as one of Iowa's leading full-service law firms. Our firm has participated in some of the largest and most significant litigation in Iowa. Today, clients throughout Central Iowa turn to us for representation and advice for all of their legal needs in: Administrative law...
Criminal Defense | Family Law | Personal Injury | Civil Litigation At the Des Moines, Iowa law firm of Culp & Doran PLC, we provide focused and experienced service to clients in a wide variety of practice areas. Founded in the year 2000 by attorneys Michael J. Culp, John D. Doran, with the addition of Ryan A. Genest in 2003, we strive to provide the highest level of service and quality...
Facing a DUI - DWI?
You've come to the right place. If you've been arrested for DUI (Driving Under the Influence), DWI (Driving While Intoxicated), or another drunk driving offense, you may lose your license, pay hefty fines, or face jail time.
A DUI - DWI attorney may challenge aspects of a DUI - DWI charge, including breathalyzer results, blood tests, and chemical testing procedures.
Use FindLaw to hire a local DUI - DWI attorney to defend you at each stage of a DUI-DWI case -- from arrest to an appeal after conviction.
Need an attorney in Spirit Lake, Iowa?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Spirit Lake, Iowa attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.