Top Ellwood City Education Lawyers - Pennsylvania
The law office of Olds George LLC in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, advocates on behalf of individuals who are the subjects of labor and employment discrimination. In many cases, clients come to us when they sense that their employers' treatment of them is unjust, retaliatory or downright illegal. The attorneys at this Pittsburgh law firm have extensive experience handling all aspects of employment...
Steele Schneider is a law firm located in downtown Pittsburgh. The Firm emphasizes personal service, prompt responses to client inquiries and skillful advocacy. A fundamental belief of the Firm is that clients are decision makers. To place clients in the position of controlling their destiny, the Firm gives its clients the capacity to make prudent decisions by taking the time to explain the legal...
Since 1968, the Hessley Law Offices has been providing quality legal services to clients throughout Warren County, Pennsylvania. Our law firm handles all legal matters, but concentrates on criminal defense, civil litigation and family law concerns. Whether you are facing a criminal charge, civil litigation dispute or complex family law concern, our goal is to help you resolve your issue as quickly...
Need help with an Education Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Education lawyers represent parents and their children in cases involving students' access to public school education, rights of special needs students under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), discrimination in education, and more.
Use FindLaw to hire a local education law lawyer to help protect your rights to an education at public schools or higher education institutions.
Need an attorney in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Ellwood City, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.