Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Gleason Education Lawyers - Wisconsin
At Steimle Birschbach, we are fully committed to delivering the highest level of service and support to those who seek our counsel. With office locations in Manitowoc and Sheboygan, Wisconsin, our law firm provides convenient access to quality, dependable representation for businesses, individuals and families throughout the region who have legal needs related to any of the following: Business law...
Trusted Lawyers In La Crosse, Wisconsin Our firm's tradition of legal excellence and community involvement in the scenic Coulee Region extends back to 1900. Across four generations, we have put our clients' needs first, consistently rewarding their confidence and earning the respect of our professional peers. This stellar reputation and our legal team's wealth of diverse experience tell only the...
Need help with an Education Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Education lawyers represent parents and their children in cases involving students' access to public school education, rights of special needs students under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), discrimination in education, and more.
Use FindLaw to hire a local education law lawyer to help protect your rights to an education at public schools or higher education institutions.
Need an attorney in Gleason, Wisconsin?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gleason, Wisconsin attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.