Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lenoir Education Lawyers - North Carolina
When residents of Winston-Salem, North Carolina are facing criminal charges or criminal investigations, they rely on the lawyers at Beechler Tomberlin, PLLC for comprehensive representation. Criminal convictions resulting in a criminal record may permanently affect employment options, educational opportunities, and financial endeavors. The defense attorneys at Beechler Tomberlin appear...
Schmitz Law, P.C., is a local family law firm committed to providing the highest caliber of legal representation with an ethical and client-focused approach. Located in Winston Salem, North Carolina, we protect individuals and families in divorce, child custody and visitation, and other family law issues throughout the Triad. At Schmitz Law, P.C., we believe in building relationships with our...
At the law firm of Henson & Talley in Greensboro, North Carolina, we offer comprehensive legal services and high-quality representation in the following practice areas to serve the needs of individuals and businesses throughout the Triad Region and the rest of North Carolina: Business and corporate law and commercial litigation : Whether you are just starting your business or need solid...
Need help with an Education Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Education lawyers represent parents and their children in cases involving students' access to public school education, rights of special needs students under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), discrimination in education, and more.
Use FindLaw to hire a local education law lawyer to help protect your rights to an education at public schools or higher education institutions.
Need an attorney in Lenoir, North Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lenoir, North Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.