Top Louisa Education Lawyers - Virginia
McIntyre DeFede Law PLLC is a firm that focuses on problem solving. Whether you have an issue concerning family law, criminal law or education law, our attorneys provide representation with an emphasis on serving both your personal and legal interests. Our clients come to us because they know we are able to quickly determine exactly what the issues are and how to best address them. We are...
Family law events can be highly personal and stressful. At Bristle Law, we provide a welcoming environment and highly professional services that help reduce the worry associated with divorce and family law matters. Our law firm combines experienced and outstanding legal representation with a personal and compassionate approach. In divorce and family law matters, we provide compassionate support...
The one constant in Joseph H. Beale's more than 20-year career in law has been his dedication to families and to those vulnerable members of society who may have no voice. From the law office in Aldie, Virginia, Joseph H. Beale, Attorney at Law, PLLC, advocates for those who are seeking divorce or are embroiled in child custody issues. In addition, Mr. Beale's practice areas include the following:...
Attorney Joseph H. Beale founded his Herndon, Virginia, law firm after gaining much experience in many areas of law. Working both in private practice and as a member of respected law firms, Mr. Beale's legal services expanded over time, but his main focus has always been advocating for children and families. Currently, the law office of Joseph H. Beale, Attorney at Law, PLLC, dedicates its efforts...
Need help with an Education Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Education lawyers represent parents and their children in cases involving students' access to public school education, rights of special needs students under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), discrimination in education, and more.
Use FindLaw to hire a local education law lawyer to help protect your rights to an education at public schools or higher education institutions.
Need an attorney in Louisa, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Louisa, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.