Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Mansfield Education Lawyers - Ohio
Located in the Worthington , Ohio suburb of Worthington, the Haynes Kessler Myers & Postalakis law firm offers a full range of legal services aimed at protecting the rights and interests of business owners and their employees as well as individuals and their families. Representing clients throughout central Ohio, our law firm provides comprehensive, effective solutions for those with legal...
From our office in Cleveland, Ohio, the attorneys at the Buckley King law firm provide exceptional representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout the state who have legal needs involving any of the following: Commercial finance, banking and lending Corporate law and transactions Creditors' rights, workouts and bankruptcy Health care law Family law and estate planning...
I started my own practice in 1987 after serving four years as an attorney in the U.S. Army JAG Corps and a one year stint with the Rudnick and Wolfe Law Firm (now DLA Piper) in Chicago. I primarily practice Employment Law, Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Discharge, and Defamation, in both State and Federal Courts. I serve Toledo and the surrounding areas ranging from Fulton and Williams...
Need help with an Education Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Education lawyers represent parents and their children in cases involving students' access to public school education, rights of special needs students under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), discrimination in education, and more.
Use FindLaw to hire a local education law lawyer to help protect your rights to an education at public schools or higher education institutions.
Need an attorney in Mansfield, Ohio?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Mansfield, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.