Top Pennsauken Education Lawyers - New Jersey
The laws that govern civil appeals, criminal appeals and education-related disputes are complex and often difficult to understand. Asselta Law specializes in guiding clients through these confusing legal issues while aggressively protecting their interests. Founding attorney Richard Asselta has over 16 years of legal experience, and he works closely with each client to understand what is at stake...
For more than 40 years, McOmber & McOmber, P.C., of Red Bank, New Jersey, has provided skilled and dedicated legal guidance to businesses, individuals, public institutions, and non-profit organizations. Our attorneys are equipped to handle the most demanding and complex legal matters including those involving business law, collections, employment law, personal injury, zoning issues, real...
At the Union-based law firm of Schwartz, Barkin & Mitchell, all of our attorneys have nearly 30 years of legal experience. While this fact is impressive in itself, the fact that they have more than 170 years of combined experience is what leads clients from Union, Essex and Morris counties to our firm's door. Both individuals and businesses from throughout New Jersey's Skylands and Gateway...
Attorney Ty Hyderally founded our Montclair law firm, Hyderally & Associates, P.C., with the goal of offering New Jersey's workers high-quality legal representation and a goal of earning a reputation as one of the Northeast's leading employment law firms bringing numerous clients to our door each year for assistance with cases related to the following: Wage laws Discrimination Sexual...
Need help with an Education Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Education lawyers represent parents and their children in cases involving students' access to public school education, rights of special needs students under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), discrimination in education, and more.
Use FindLaw to hire a local education law lawyer to help protect your rights to an education at public schools or higher education institutions.
Need an attorney in Pennsauken, New Jersey?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Pennsauken, New Jersey attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.