Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Loveland, CO Elder Law Attorneys
Helping You Map A Route Through Life's Journey Moller Law Group is a law firm in Woodland Park, Colorado. We represent clients in the areas of family law, estate planning, business law and general litigation. Whether your legal concerns involve resolving a divorce dispute or developing an estate plan, our legal team understands that working through the legal system can be overwhelming. When you...
For more than 40 years, tens of thousands of Coloradans have trusted one law firm to help them prepare for the future ― The Hughes Law Firm, P.C. Whether you need legal assistance with wills, trusts, estate administration and probate, Medicaid planning or any other elder law matter, our compassionate and understanding attorneys are available to provide you with the legal guidance you need. Quite...
Compassionate counsel and knowledgeable legal guidance — these are just a few of the quality services extended to estate planning, probate, elder law and special needs family clients by the Kirtland & Seal, L.L.C. , law firm in Colorado Springs, Colorado. During their more than 40 years of combined experience, attorneys Michael Kirtland and Catherine Seal have consistently delivered...
Chayet & Danzo, LLC is a client-focused law firm located in the Cherry Creek area of Denver, Colorado, serving individual and business clients. Our attorneys provide the highest quality legal services and professionalism, while representing our clients in a cost-effective manner. Chayet, Dawson & Danzo LLC combines the personal attention of the principals in every project, with the...
Need help with an Elder Law matter?
You've come to the right place. As time passes, baby boomers face or will face a variety choices that have a legal impact. An elder law attorney can help you make the right decisions.
Use FindLaw to hire a local elder law attorney to help you with transactions involving elder care, social security disability, Medicare, retirement planning, assisted living arrangements, and estate planning, or with disputes like elder abuse and scams that target elderly victims.
Need an attorney in Loveland, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Loveland, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.