Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Salina, UT Elder Law Attorneys
If you live in Utah County, Utah, or any of the surrounding areas, and you wish to create a comprehensive plan to protect your assets and your loved ones for the future, you can turn to the Woodbury Legal Group for the quality, effective representation you need. Based in American Fork, Utah, our law office has become one of the area's most trusted sources for personalized counsel and dedicated...
As founder of the Law Office of Penniann J. Schumann, Ms. Schumann knows the importance of having a will, regardless of the size of your estate. She helps people in Salt Lake City and Park City, Utah, create and implement a plan that specifies how their assets should be divided and their affairs handled. If you have a substantial estate, you may be concerned about preserving your assets through...
Kristal Bowman-Carter provides high-quality legal solutions with a client-centered focus. From her office in Park City, Utah, she provides estate planning and business formation legal services. Using the experience she has gained in more than 18 years as an attorney, Ms. Bowman-Carter practices estate planning with care. She believes that estate planning is more than just planning for...
Experienced Utah lawyer Calvin Curtis founded our Salt Lake City law firm, Calvin Curtis Attorney At Law, PLLC, with the goal of providing the highest quality legal services possible to the residents of Salt Lake City, Bountiful, Ogden and surrounding Davis County. Today, nearly 10 years after our founding, the residents of the entire region know to turn to our law firm for guidance for matters...
Need help with an Elder Law matter?
You've come to the right place. As time passes, baby boomers face or will face a variety choices that have a legal impact. An elder law attorney can help you make the right decisions.
Use FindLaw to hire a local elder law attorney to help you with transactions involving elder care, social security disability, Medicare, retirement planning, assisted living arrangements, and estate planning, or with disputes like elder abuse and scams that target elderly victims.
Need an attorney in Salina, Utah?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Salina, Utah attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.