Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Akron Eminent Domain Lawyers - Colorado
The attorneys of Carver Schwarz McNab Kamper & Forbes, LLC, focus our practice in natural resources law and commercial litigation. Our partners are experienced, recognized practitioners in their various fields. This allows us to represent our clients efficiently and effectively in negotiating and documenting their commercial and financial transactions, in resolving their disputes and, in...
The six partners of Waas Campbell Rivera Johnson & Velasquez LLP, all formerly with the firm Otten Johnson Robinson Neff & Ragonetti, P.C., have committed their combined experience to create a small but powerful group of lawyers highly-skilled in all facets of commercial litigation, real estate and land use. At Waas Campbell Rivera Johnson & Velasquez we practice law with the single...
Packard and Dierking provides a full array of legal services to large and small businesses and individuals in the areas of Commercial Real Estate, Development and Land Use, Corporate/Transactional, General Business Counsel, Taxation and Estate Planning, Open Space and Conservation Easements, Environmental and Intellectual Property law. We offer a rare combination of legal expertise and business...
Need help with an Eminent Domain issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner, an eminent domain lawyer may help challenge the government's authority to take your property for public use ("eminent domain" power).
Use FindLaw to hire a local eminent domain lawyer to challenge the government's need to take the property, or its valuation of the property for compensation purposes.
Need an attorney in Akron, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Akron, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.