Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Bristol Eminent Domain Lawyers - Virginia
Lacy, Campbell & Munique, P.C. - Wytheville Lawyers Serving Clients In Southwestern Virginia Since 1996, individuals, families and businesses in southwestern Virginia have trusted the attorneys of Lacy, Campbell & Munique, P.C., in Wytheville. When you become a client, you get more than a lawyer ready to fix your legal problem. You are placing your trust in a legal team that believes...
Need help with an Eminent Domain issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner, an eminent domain lawyer may help challenge the government's authority to take your property for public use ("eminent domain" power).
Use FindLaw to hire a local eminent domain lawyer to challenge the government's need to take the property, or its valuation of the property for compensation purposes.
Need an attorney in Bristol, Virginia?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bristol, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.