Childress County, TX: Eminent Domain Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Showalter Law Firm — Richmond, Texas, Experienced Litigation And Transaction Lawyers At Showalter Law Firm, clients receive the experience and knowledge of a downtown Houston law firm with the convenience of a suburban Fort Bend County location. The Showalter Law Firm is a team of experienced lawyers and legal professionals led by founding attorney David Showalter’s nearly forty years...
At the law office of Vassallo Salazar, P.C., in Dallas, Texas, we focus our practice primarily on helping property owners protect their rights and their property while fighting to secure the full amount of fair compensation they deserve from the government and other entities looking to acquire their land through eminent domain and other takings. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout the...
Need help with an Eminent Domain issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner, an eminent domain lawyer may help challenge the government's authority to take your property for public use ("eminent domain" power).
Use FindLaw to hire a local eminent domain lawyer to challenge the government's need to take the property, or its valuation of the property for compensation purposes.
Need an attorney in Childress County, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Childress County, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.