Top Grandview Eminent Domain Lawyers - Washington
The law office of McCarthy & Causseaux was founded in 1977 with the goal of providing compassionate legal representation to the residents of the Tacoma, Washington, area. Today, nearly 40 years later, our firm’s founding attorneys, along with the rest of our legal team, continue to work toward that very same goal. In the time since our firm was established, we have grown in both size and...
People who purchase a home or are caught in a property dispute in Seattle, Washington, often require the immediate assistance of an attorney. At Crowley Law Offices, P.S., we have appointments available on the weekends or in the evening, in addition to our regular hours, so that we can serve all of our clients’ needs. If they are unable to make it to our Seattle office, our legal team will drive...
At Daudt Law, we provide knowledgeable representation for business and partnership litigation in Seattle, Washington. Our law office advocates for businesses of all sizes and handles cases involving construction, real estate, insurance coverage and homeowners association matters. We also take on transactions such as business mergers, formations, leases, easements and real estate purchases. Our...
Need help with an Eminent Domain issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner, an eminent domain lawyer may help challenge the government's authority to take your property for public use ("eminent domain" power).
Use FindLaw to hire a local eminent domain lawyer to challenge the government's need to take the property, or its valuation of the property for compensation purposes.
Need an attorney in Grandview, Washington?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Grandview, Washington attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.