Top Knob Lick Eminent Domain Lawyers - Missouri
Our Policy: Your Success At Schleiffarth Law Firm LLC in St. Louis, Missouri, we practice general business law, real estate law and estate planning. We are proud to provide skilled legal counsel to small and midsized businesses, families and individuals. Since founding our law office in 2009, attorney Jim Schleiffarth has remained committed to pursuing exceptional results for our clients...
The Law Office of Stephen A. Martin is a full-service law practice providing a variety of legal services to individuals, families and business clients throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area. With more than 25 years of experience, we have the knowledge and confidence to handle legal matters effectively and in a cost-efficient matter. Whether we are drafting and filing documents or litigating a...
At The Johnson Law Firm, LLC, our attorneys offer highly personalized service focused on your rights and needs. We take a comprehensive approach to address your immediate and future goals. From your initial consultation through the final resolution of your case, our attorneys will remain available to answer your questions and take the time to explain your rights, options and alternatives for...
Messrs, John W. Inglish & Nicholas M. Monaco began the practice of law in Jefferson City, Missouri on May 1, 1962. The firm is involved principally in the representation of insurance companies, insurance agents, and insurance brokers doing regulation, including the formation of insurance companies, acquisitions, mergers, licensing, and policy form approvals, as well as market conduct and financial...
Need help with an Eminent Domain issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner, an eminent domain lawyer may help challenge the government's authority to take your property for public use ("eminent domain" power).
Use FindLaw to hire a local eminent domain lawyer to challenge the government's need to take the property, or its valuation of the property for compensation purposes.
Need an attorney in Knob Lick, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Knob Lick, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.