Top Sugartown Eminent Domain Lawyers - Louisiana
Roedel Parsons began in 1988 when Larry Roedel and Kent Parsons combined their respective litigation and regulatory practices to create an individual firm that would include both facets of law. In 1990, John Koch joined Roedel Parsons, further expanding the firm's client base with his governmental relations practice. Since our inception as an AV-rated Firm, our goal has always been to offer...
People in Shreveport, Louisiana, who are facing separation, divorce or child custody issues may wish to consult with an experienced attorney. At the law office of Ron Christopher Stamps, LLC, we focus on helping clients with a wide range of situations involving family law and fathers’ rights. Our legal team understands the strong emotions and difficulties that often arise from divorce or...
The attorneys at Flowers Davis, PLLC, in Shreveport, Louisiana, are committed to excellence. Whether steering someone through an immigration issue or an oil and gas title matter, we use every resource at our disposal to take the burden of the process off our clients' shoulders. We are the sole immigration-based law office in our area and have attorneys who speak Spanish. Our comprehensive...
Need help with an Eminent Domain issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner, an eminent domain lawyer may help challenge the government's authority to take your property for public use ("eminent domain" power).
Use FindLaw to hire a local eminent domain lawyer to challenge the government's need to take the property, or its valuation of the property for compensation purposes.
Need an attorney in Sugartown, Louisiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sugartown, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.