Top Willoughby Eminent Domain Lawyers - Ohio
The Fitch Law Firm is a personal injury firm that has proudly served the people of Ohio for over three decades. Our law firm began in Columbus with the goal of serving the people of Central Ohio. Thanks to our proven record of success, we have expanded and now serve victims of negligence from all across the state from our five office locations, including the one in Independence, which serves the...
At The Fitch Law Firm, we began serving the residents of Columbus and surrounding Central Ohio over 30 years ago. Today, we proudly serve the residents of the entire state from our five office locations. From our Toledo law office, we assist the residents of northwestern Ohio who are victims of negligence or abuse and are suffering due to the following: Personal injuries sustained in motor vehicle...
Experienced attorney John Fitch founded our Columbus law office, The Fitch Law Firm, with the goal of protecting the rights of victims who live in the Columbus area, surrounding Central Ohio and throughout the state. At our firm, we proudly represent the interests of victims suffering in the aftermath of the following: Personal injury Motor vehicle accidents Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) Medical...
Rated as one of the Best Law Firms in the country by U.S. News and World report, the law office of Joseph & Joseph in Columbus, Ohio, provides exceptional representation and support to individuals, families and business owners across the state. We provide support and assistance to those dealing with complex legal cases involving any type of commercial or residential real estate transactional...
Need help with an Eminent Domain issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner, an eminent domain lawyer may help challenge the government's authority to take your property for public use ("eminent domain" power).
Use FindLaw to hire a local eminent domain lawyer to challenge the government's need to take the property, or its valuation of the property for compensation purposes.
Need an attorney in Willoughby, Ohio?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Willoughby, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.