Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Gentry Employment Lawyers - Arkansas
WE ONLY REFPRESENT FEDERAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES! We handle all MSPB, EEO, OWCP, DISCIPLINE & INVESTIGATION CASES NATIONWIDE! We are dedicated to defending federal government employees' rights to a workplace free from wrongful, retaliatory and discriminatory actions. Bobby Devadoss is an experienced and hardworking attorney with a significant background in handling a wide variety of...
With more than 40 years serving the community of Rogers, Arkansas, the Kendall Law Firm has become synonymous with knowledgeable, individualized services in personal injury and a wide range of legal matters. We are known for our attention to detail, our compassion for those who are suffering or intimidated by the legal process, and our passion for success. We accept clients throughout Northwest...
The history of the Spencer Law Firm founded in 1975 by Frederick S. "Rick" Spencer, Attorney at law, is brief yet interesting. Certainly the beginnings of the firm varies in comparison to other law firms. The firm actually began in early 1975 after Rick Spencer traveled from Fayetteville, Arkansas, after graduating with a juris doctorate in law, obtained from the University of Arkansas School of...
Burt Newell and Jake Hargraves have been associated in the practice of law since March of 2006. The practice focuses on trials and both are accomplished in preparation for and presentation of civil trials most often decided by juries. They have a combined 26 years of experience in the practice of law focusing primarily in civil litigation. The bulk of the cases tried on behalf of the clients of...
Need help with an Employment matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are involved in an employment dispute or face an adverse action by your employer, an employment lawyer can help.
Employment lawyers protect the rights of employees and determine violations of federal and state anti-discrimination and harassment laws, and employment agreements.
Use FindLaw to hire a local employment lawyer near you who can help recover from issues ranging from employment contract issues to sexual harassment.
Need an attorney in Gentry, Arkansas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gentry, Arkansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.