Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Miami Dade County, FL: Employment Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
We can help with wrongful terminations, injuries at work, unpaid wages and more! Video: www.SueBoss.com Located in Miami, Florida, AN Law Firm, P.A., offers a comprehensive range of services involving labor and employment law. Serving residents in Miami as well as in Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding areas, the firm represents clients who have legal needs related to any of the...
The lawyers at Phillips & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC , are dedicated to protecting the rights of workers across all professional sectors. Based in New York City, serving employees throughout the New York State, and with offices in New Jersey and Philadelphia, we know that employers and workplace supervisors often violate the mandates of employment law. When they do, we can help fight...
Gallup Auerbach is a Labor and Employment Law firm, handling matters involving sexual harassment; whistleblowing; retaliation; discrimination based on age, race, sex, national origin, religion and disability; wage and hour (minimum wage and overtime) claims; non-competes; employment agreements; severance agreements; Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA); and Employee Retirement Income Securities Act...
Need help with an Employment matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are involved in an employment dispute or face an adverse action by your employer, an employment lawyer can help.
Employment lawyers protect the rights of employees and determine violations of federal and state anti-discrimination and harassment laws, and employment agreements.
Use FindLaw to hire a local employment lawyer near you who can help recover from issues ranging from employment contract issues to sexual harassment.
Need an attorney in Miami Dade County, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Miami Dade County, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.